Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Waiting for Snow~

Its now the 9th of December up here in the great white north with one exception,no snow yet.This is very odd for this time of the year and try as I might I just cant seem to get in the holiday mood.Oh Ive trimmed the tree and decked the halls and the stockings are all hung on my new homemade mantel with care,but somethings missing....
Even our beloved dog Jack has got his holiday groove on....
You see he really is taking this all quite seriously but hes not fooling me because theres nothing he would like better than to frolic in some fresh white powder!
I'm sure I will be taking all this back after I've shovelled the driveway for the umpteenth time or when the snowplow plows me in with 3 foot of snow at the end of my freshly shovelled driveway and then they drive away snickering.But for now it would be so nice to see a bit of the white stuff blanketing my green leafy lawn and making those outdoor lights twinkle and sparkle as the snow gently falls..........

2 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty...love the dog! Glad you linked up to 25 Days of Christmas Blogshare. I'm a new follower. Stop by and visit and follow too if you like. Warm wishes

Ashley Perry said...

I LOVE your doggie!~ I'm so happy you found me! I'm having lots of fun catching up with your BLOG!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...