Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"TRUE LOVE"

Well I came across this picture today and I was thinking of all the creative and inspiring valentine crafts and projects that Ive seen lately.This is a message that my little man Sam {8years old} left me on his newly painted barn red chalkboard closet door.You see after I finished painting them I left him a message not thinking anything of it,A couple days later when I was cleaning his room I happened to see that he added a message to me! It made being a Mom so worth it! 

Pin It
Now "THATS"   L O V E.........

3 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

How sweet.

stephanie said...

so sweet! and a cute idea to boot :)

The mum of all trades said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you so much for linking up to my blog party last weekend, I really appreciate it! Hope to see you again soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...