Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

25 Very Random things About Me:)

1) I am a morning person who wakes up singing
2) well after my coffee that is....
3) I'm in LOVE with Tony Bennett I could listen to his music all day long.
4)I live for gardening and most summer days that's where you will find me out diggin in the dirt!
5)I have the sweetest dog in the world my Labradoodle Jack
6)I painted numbers on my stairs and painted them backwards as I started at the top instead of the bottom,oooppps.
7)I LOVE to build stuff:)
8)I love to read the dictionary and my family thinks that's so bazaar?
9)I am very sensitive
10)I have a 14 year old daughter who can get me to argue like I'm 14!
11)I still look at my husband after 20+ years of marriage and think hes handsome
12)These days when I start my projects I seem to run out of steam,but my intentions are good!lol
13) I'm addicted to sweets:)
14) Secretively some days Id like another baby,or a puppy?
15) I just turned 51   UGH!!
16) Menopause isn't all its cracked up to be,just sayin
17)I lost my sister back in 76 as she was murdered,(unsolved)
18) I long for a best friend sister relationship that closeness
19)I LOVE K C and the Sunshine Band!!!
20) I'm a Blues singer
21)Love to eat Beets cold right outta the can:)
22)My Favorite movie of all time,Its A Wonderful Life
23)Love American Idol   oh yeah and Steven Tyler too
24)Love the Adirondacks
25)I am afraid of the dark
There you have have it just a few quirky things about me:)

4 comments:

stephanie said...

1 and 2 are so me!

D said...

I enjoyed your post so much. I'm sorry about your sister. Thank you so much for stopping by, I enjoyed your visit. I'm following and look forward to more of your posts.

Sherry said...

These 25 things posts are so fun and cool. I still haven't convinced myself to do it yet!? We'll see. I love cold beets too but only if they are the pickled variety! I would love to hear you sing. I am so not wanting a baby or a puppy, maybe just for a visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'll keep posting about my blog design...I have no idea what I'll do. Every day I change something but don't get any closer to where I want to be!!!

Drama Mama Lori said...

Okay, so funny! I love beets right out the can too - my kids are sooo grossed out by it!! I LOVE your banner photo - nice work! New follower! ~Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...