Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Newbies in the Garden

This morning as I was out walking in the gardens with my morning cup of coffee I was amazed at all the new life in my garden and I'm not just talking about the plants.The Mom and Dad Cardinals were scurrying about getting worms and tid-bits for their new babies that are nesting way up in my pines.
Then I saw the Momma sparrow darting in and out of her nest in the patio tree.The rabbits have been very busy this year eating my blue hostas Grrrrrrrr!So I thought I would show you how the baby Sparrows are doing these days,last count there were three and their eyes are now open.Enjoy!

Pin It






9 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Love it, Diedre. Those early morning walks are always the best for finding new things. I call it "walking around the back 40" feet that is.

Thanks for visiting my little blog project and leaving such a nice comment. I'll be back!!

Ashley Roberts said...

how sweet! that's so awesome that you have little baby birdies right in your own backyard!

Janel@hatingmartha said...

These pictures are lovely!! How sweet!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Such cute baby birds! And I really like the photo of paintbrushes in your header. I'm following you via Linky Follower Connect.

jenn said...

Your garden is so lovely!!!

Bluebell Woods said...

How cute is that..........we had a Robins nest but I never got to see the babies.
Janice

carolyn marshall said...

Soooo precious! I absolutely love your gorgeous garden.

Carolyn
{my simple messterpiece}

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Diedre,
I love walking through your garden - such a treat - so precious to find these sweet babies! Love having birds in the garden - seems to make it complete. I appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...