Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Garden Signs


So many things are starting to happen out in the garden these days! I'm always so surprised at all the many new POPS of color that change from one day to the next.I recently made some cute signs for my garden as they add a bit of whimsy to their surroundings.Just some old scrap wood and some craft paint.
Take a look around and enjoy all the new POPS of color and some garden friends as well......





















Pin It



Linking To:Liz MarieLinking To:Alderberry Hill
Linking To: Fishtail Cottage
Linking To: A Little Knick KnackLinking To: Eye Heart
Linking To: Embracing Change
Linking To: The Taylor HouseLinking To: My 1929 Charmer
Linking To:Ginger Snap Crafts
Linking To: The Sasse LifeLinking To: Under The Table and Dreaming
Linking To: House of Hepworths

11 comments:

Holly @ Bella Nest said...

Hi, Deidre! I just showed my son your picture of the snake and lizard and he was amazed! I had to tell them they weren't real, but they sure fooled him! Thank you for sharing your beautiful flowers and signs with us. I'd be outside all the time if I were surrounded with such pretties!

Chrissy Taylor said...

I love your pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for linking up at The Taylor House! So glad to have you!

allisamazing said...

What wonderful pictures of your gardens. They are so lovely :)

Fishtail Cottage said...

Yikes ~ a little worried when i saw that snake! i'm glad it isn't real!!! thank you for sharing your garden over here at Fishtail Cottage's garden party! xoox, tracie

Mary Ellen said...

Those little critters reminded me of what my sons would do to me when they were little! Your signs look great!

Lorrie said...

Your garden looks wonderful! I love all the signs and special touches you've added, such a joy to look at!

Evelyn said...

Oh Deidra, what gorgeous photos! They are just breathtaking. I am loving your playful side of adding the snake and lizard:) Thank you for brightening my day showing me this beautiful garden. Thank you for sharing again with Freedom Fridays.

Evelyn said...

Oh wait a minute, did I see your beautiful leaf birdbath you made:) It looks so beautiful and perfect there.

Stacey said...

Adorable signs - they add such charm to your garden!
Thanks for linking up this week!
Stacey of Embracing Change

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Beautiful images! Signs are charming... the perfect touch. Visiting from Sunday Showcase!
Heidi @ Decor & More :)

Evelyn said...

Ok, guess whose garden got featured at Freedom Fridays this week?? Lol See you there:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...