Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Finding A Thrifty Treasure

I'm so very excited and pleased to tell you all about  one of my all time favorite thrifty finds.You see I was at a local garage sale around the corner a few months back when I spotted this very old and very detailed rocker. It was definitely love at first sight for me! Unfortunately the woman wanted WAY to much money for it and it was more than I had in my possession at that moment. Sadly I got a few small items and went on my way but I never forgot about that rocker.Well I went to go out a week ago when I noticed a garage sale sign so I made a B line in that direction and sure enough it was at the same place.I was shocked to see the rocker sitting out in her driveway so I quickly asked "HOW MUCH" and she said $20.00!!! I'm pretty sure you can guess the rest! Here she is in all her worn glory...

6 comments:

ARod said...

great find thats an awesome rocker

Pam at Antique or Not said...

What a find! I've never seen a waterfall rocker like that before. You got a steal!

Hugs,
Pam

Our Pinteresting Family said...

That is a gorgeous rocker!!!

samh said...

Beautiful!

suzyq said...

WOW - what a beauty - what are you going to do with it?

Kim (TheMoney-Pit) said...

$20! I need to go shopping with YOU! What a great deal and a beautiful rocker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...