Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Special Blogger

Id love for you all to meet my most special blogging friend that has cheered me with her delightful posts since I found her.Her name is Debra Anne and her Beautiful Blog is The Gipsy in the Parlour.Her blog has a sort of Retro-Vintage feel to it and there you'll find a mix of Art,Crafts,Music,Gardening,Cocktails and even a bit of Poetry!
Shes a definite throw back who wears dresses and Red lipstick and Channel No 5 everyday and she even drives a backhoe! Let me tell you her posts on Depression Era Farming are extraordinary  along with the photos ta boot.
If you ever want to serve a superb cocktail this gal is an Uber-talented Mixologist  and her drink recipes are to die for.Now for those of us of the ,well lets just say the older persuasion come on now you know who you are,lol you will be strollin down memory lane with her music and photos.                                                                           
        Well I certainly hope Ive enticed you enough to go check her out as I could go on and on about how wonderful her blog is and everything in it,so what are you waiting for? Go enjoy this exceptional blog!  http://www.thegipsyintheparlour.com/2012/08/our-sun-below-horizon.html                                

1 comment:

Debra Anne of GIPSY in the PARLOUR said...

Awe shucks.... could I be any more honored? I think not!!

I have truly found the blogosphere to be the most supportive, inclusive, eccentric, & artistic community. Meeting lovely sister-souls like you, Deidre, is just such a treat & makes it all worthwhile.

& to think that back in 2010 when I wrote my 1st post, it was a mere experimental artistic outlet, as I just couldn't seem to make the time to pick up a paint brush: the computer seemed so natural as my next 'go to' medium.

Looking forward to getting to know you better, my friend, & sharing more of me & my strange & wonderful world ;-)
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...