Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Natures Tablescape


As  we are now into this fall season Ive slowly been getting motivated to decorate some but without spending a small fortune.
So the other day I was inspired to shop my house to put together an all natural table scape.I had some brown paper so I laid that down first followed by some leftover burlap.I cut some crab apple branches and brought them in and combined them with mini squashes and gourds and pumpkins.I added white beans and nuts to my candle holders and even added a chippy bird to the mix.Finally for a small pop of color I cut some Autumn Joy Sedum and put it in some mercury tea light holders.Now when I set my table for dinner I will use my old white dishes and they will go nicely with  all this natural bounty.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

You did a great job with this - so pretty and natural :-)

Nancy at maddalee™ said...

This is very nice, very pretty, Deidre! I like the bright fall colors, I also like how everything looks fresh and green also. Thank you for sharing.

Have a good day, Nancy

Jaime Lyn said...

how beautiful!!!! I LOVE your tablescape! Thank you SO much for sharing at Happy Hour!!!
jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Kathy Mormino said...

Hi Deidre, new follower here! Stopping in to invite you to my first, weekly Blog Hop! I’d love to have you link up with us!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-1.html
Cheers,
Kathy
The Chicken Chick

Deb said...

Such a beautiful table scape!

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

Your table looks beautiful! Life to the full, Melissa

Holly said...

Hi D - I always love natural decor in the Fall.

mia james said...

The tablescape looks beautiful. Its suit the fall season. All that plants simply look gorgeous.
care training

Judy Bigg said...

Great job, love the burlap for Fall.

quality website design said...

You did great job on this one, I am so impressed! So beautiful, am starting to love this one. Incredibly beautiful, so far out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...