Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Crafty Shade

I'm in the process of changing my living room around so when I came across this post by a fellow blogger I was excited!
Its a knock-off Ballards seagrass lampshade.I made mine a bit differently as I took apart an old woven basket and began the task of hot gluing around and around and around... You get the picture,now just one more to do! Im so pleased with the final results.
Linking To:The Brambleberry Cottage Linking To: Savvy Southern Style
Linking To: Serenity Now Linking To: Funky Junk Interiors
Linking To: I Gotta Try That

6 comments:

Holly said...

Great idea....that shade would cost a lot of money retail!

Cecilia said...

That looks great! I really like the way it turned out - what a good idea!

Debra Anne of GIPSY in the PARLOUR said...

fabulous!! I have a huge collection of various natural rope colors & thicknesses for projects just like this - yay Deidre ;-)

Kelly said...

I love how that turned out! That adds wonderful texture to your room and makes your shade look more expensive.

Erin~Just*Grand said...

Great idea. Thanks for posting. I am going to do this today! New follower! Visiting fro Serenity Now.

Kathy said...

Hello there...
Love the shade and loved finding your sweet blog!
Must follow and get to know you .
Keep up the good work, and have a great week.
xo, Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...