Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Holiday "Fever"

Its that time of year again and I'm getting the holiday itch to start decorating!
This past week has been a hard one as Ive been sick with walking pneumonia so Ive not been able to do to much around here.I have however managed to do a few Pinteresting projects that weren't to difficult but were alot of fun to make.The first one is my burlap star and when I saw it on Pinterest I just knew I would be making it.
The second project caught my eye and I fell in love with its simplicity so I used what I had on hand to make it such as an old cabinet door,some homemade black chalk paint ,an old x-mas wreath and some scrap red ribbon,I'm in Love...
Well I'm still in the process of making more Pinterest holiday crafts but I do so hope you've enjoyed a sneak peak at my latest creations.Thanks for stopping by and hurry back to see more soon!
Linking To: TuTus and Tea Parties Linking To: Creative Cain Cabin
Linking To: Serenity Now
Linking To: Funky Junk Interiors
Linking To: Positively Splendid

5 comments:

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Deidre,
Your "joy" wreath looks great! I also love that star.
I am so excited to start decorating even more for Christmas!
Have a blessed Sunday!

Jeannie-JB said...

I really love your burlap star! Stopped by from Tutus and Tea Parties!

Heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Love the star! Is the base on of those tin stars everyone has (around here anyways)? It looks so well formed I can't think it's anything else.

And take it easy till you feel better!!

Dawn said...

Im not sure which project I like best they are all adorable, affordable, and doable. Thanks for linking up to my Party:)

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

I love the burlap star and your "Joy" wreath looks wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...