Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pretty In Pink

Well here's more Pinterest inspiration as I found this picture awhile back and was so inspired to make this as a Christmas gift for my Granddaughter.
Keeping in mind that it has to be shipped across states I wasn't able to use a nice table such as this so I opted for one of those three legged tables from Walmart.The legs just unscrew from the top and it can easily go into a box.
First I painted the top white it really turned out crisp.For the skirt I got kinda clever and went to our local Salvation Army and bought a $2.00 wedding dress slip skirt.You know the big full skirt that goes under your wedding dress.Next I bought some pink dye and colored it up real Perty!Armed with my pink Tulle and some ribbon and hot glue I began....I'm so happy with my version of this table and here's a rundown on what it cost me.Table-$8.00,Skirt-$2.00,Dye-$2.00 Tulle-$5.00, Ribbon-$2.00 with tax $20.00!! Not bad for a custom one of a kind look! I also made a lovely little lampshade for her as I already had a white lamp just like in the above Pinterest Picture.Enjoy the pics...
Sorry about the Phone pictures but I was so engrossed that I forgot my camera thank goodness for my phone!

Linking to:Thistlewood Farm






Linking To: TuTus and Tea Parties

3 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather @ new house, new home, new life said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JULIE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...