Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Out with the Old......

Welcome to a new year here at Simply Simplisticated!As you can see I have a new more "simple" header as that's my theme for my life this year. I have been making many new changes in my home and my personal life to reflect a less stressful more nurturing way of living for my family and myself as well.

I recently came across a lovely blog and was instantly connected with the concept and the advise given.Less is more.Its true in my home style and in my relationships.So with that being said my goal for the new year is to "simplify" my home by getting rid of the clutter and making it a more relaxed and welcoming haven for my family and friends.

There will be many new projects ahead as I try to achieve this level of ease as I said before I'm taking to heart what I learned from my newest blogger friend Paige!Please stick around the fun's just beginning.........

3 comments:

Sarah Hodgson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan @ PolishTheStars.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...