Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Simply "White"

Hello again, as the dog days of winter drag on here in the great white north I got out the chalk paint and gave an oldie a fresh new look.
My whole concept on color is slowly changing to a more calming pallet in my home.Here is what my old Armoire looked like before I began the transformation.
I took the old topper off my huge hutch in my dinning room when I painted that and I added it to this armoire to give it a bit of character and to the topper I embellished with some wooden scroll decoration .I simply attached the two wooden pieces with liquid nail.I used my homemade chalk paint and roughed up the piece when it was completely dry.Already its made a big difference in my living room. Its very calming and vintage looking.Well until next time, enjoy the view!


Linking To: Nutmeg Place
Linking To: Designed Decor
Linking To: The Shabby Creek Cottage
Linking To: Jennifer Rizzo
Linking To: Homespun Happenings
Linking To: A Little Knick Knack
Linking To: French Country Cottage
Linking To:Serenity Now
linking to: My Romantic Home
Linking To: Funky Junk Interiors
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...