Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankfulness


Hello again! I'm finally back from my brief rest
and today Id like to share with you all the things that I'm especially thankful for.Yesterday I received such a lovely and inspiring email from a blogger friend of mine with a note of encouragement that really motivated me to count "ALL" my many blessings. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family starting with my handsome hubby as he does so much for us and really makes my life easy.My beautiful children give me a reason to smile every day and so does our Labradoodle Jack!I am most thankful for my Saviour because he loved me enough to die for me so that I might live,he thinks I'm pretty special.
I have a lovely home and enough food to eat,vehicles to drive to get where I need to go.A wonderful church family and house of worship.I'm thankful for my gardens and the birds that sing to me every day and the excitement of spring just on the horizon.I'm so very thankful for all my great friends and for patio parties to come!

Well those are just a few of the many wonderful blessings that I am so thankful for and I want to thank my special friend Debra Anne for her sweet words. I'm looking forward to Spring with such anticipation after this long winters rest...

2 comments:

Heather - New House New HOme said...

Welcome back! And thank you for the reminder to be thankful for all our blessings.

Debra Anne of GIPSY in the PARLOUR said...

I adore you Deidre... this post gave me chills. So glad you decided to come back. Love these pictures, I was outside yesterday pushing snow out of the way to see sprouting flowers ;-)

& cheers to patio parties - 'tis the season!!!
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...