Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Garden Surprise

I went out to walk around my gardens last night and wanted to show you all the things I found.
First I found a bunny nest under my old tree with seven bunnies in it.They all scattered as I approached but I managed to capture this one(on film)lol.I also took some indoor pics of a friendly bird bathing in my brush container lid,hey it worked for him!Sadly I took the pics of the bird from indoors as not to scare him away.Well come see what I found in my garden wont you?Enjoy..




Linking To: Fishtail Cottage

2 comments:

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

Oh that bunny is so cute! I think your photos are great and the blooms are beautiful!! I'm visiting from the cottage garden party.

Down to Earth Style said...

Beautiful "surprises"....love nature and your photography looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...