Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Starting To "Deck the Halls"

Its  that time of year again when we are all inspired to start bringing  the decorations out and about.
For me and my family we love to have our tree up  around Thanksgiving as we enjoy it so much.Well yesterday I set up my tree and its all finished except a few gold stars. This year I went with a silver and gold and white color scheme.With the help of my kids we managed to do a fine job with it,they opted for Father Christmas on top!I added some hand crocheted snowflakes and white painted pine cones as well as some gold grapevine , it all looks so beautiful at night all sparkling with the white lights.Just a Humble tree....
There's still much more to decorate but for now its a start into the holiday season.


2 comments:

Heather - New House New Home said...

Your tree is gorgeous, Diedre. Love all the snowflakes!!

Denise Barkel said...

Simply Beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...