Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Super Easy Dropcloth Pillows

While I still had my sewing machine out I decided to use up some of my old drop cloth scraps and make a couple of pillows.
These were Super easy and went together fast.First I cut out my squares of fabric sized to the pillow form.Next armed with my sharpie I used some letter stencils and outlined the words then filled them in.The last step was to just sew them up and there you have it! This will certainly make a nice gift for someone don't you think?
This would be a fun project to do with kids!


Linking To: The Dedicated House
Linking To: The Blackberry Vine
Linking To: Common Ground

3 comments:

Jordan@the2seasons said...

I love these! I was just thinking to myself yesterday I want to add some Christmas pillows to my sofa when I decorate for the holiday and this is the perfect way to do it. Thanks I am off to pin this great idea!
Cheers!

Down to Earth Style said...

I love these so much!!!! Great idea. Pinned.

Suzan Sweatman said...

LOVE!!!
I couldn't live without my sharpies lol
XOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...