Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DIY Sneak Preview

As luck would have it I stumbled upon this Awesome old dresser on the side of the road the other day.
It was an early morning while I was taking my son to school so traffic was such that I couldn't stop just then.All day I was thinking about what I was going to do with that old dresser so that evening I tried to enlist the help of my family but as they've told me before "We wont be a party to your garbage picking Mom". I may have even got a "Seriously Mom" that's grose!So out I went alone and without any humiliation I yanked and hauled that sucker into my van. All covered with mud from dragging it across a muddy lawn I drove home with a smile on my face feeling very satisfied at my Freebie retro find!
Upon further examination when I got it into my garage the drawers were shot but the rest is in fabulous condition and the legs are so cute and retro.This weighs a ton and is very sturdy too.
Everything here is solid wood and I'm so excited for this make-over. This is going to be a blast and I have been getting ideas from Pinterest perusing some DIY dresser bars.I do believe I have found a winner and trust me your gonna Love the finished results!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...